Ribbed Hollow Garage Doors
View Printable Page
"Raised" on a garage door means the panels are elevated from the beveled door. Hollow, unlike insulated, has no extra layer of insulation to protect the garage area but is often chosen for ease of installing windows onto the garage door. "Ribbed" means the door has the appearance of multiple horizontal sections and additional support. All doors are painted with a two-coat epoxy primer and baked-on polyester finish.
- 2" thick door sections are roll-formed and embossed from 26 gauge galvanized steel with hat shaped insulated supporting stiles for added strength and durability.
- The interlocking shiplap design of the section helps keep weather out.
- Pre-finished, inside and out, exterior surfaces available in white and brown only.
- U-shaped vinyl bottom weather seal in an aluminum holder factory installed for weather protection.
- 2" track, galvanized for rust protection.
- 2" steel ball bearing rollers.
- Extension spring counterbalance system, with safety containment device.
- Galvanized standard hardware for long lasting, smooth operation.
- Interior snap latch lock system.
- Heavy duty reinforcing struts for extra strength:
- Two struts standard on 16 ft. wide doors.
- Three struts standard on 17 ft. or 18 ft. wide doors.
- 10-year limited warranty on sections.
- 2-year limited warranty on components.
- Selection of window styles.
- Energy saving polystyrene insulation, CFC free.
- Special backing material options of steel or aluminum for insulated doors.
- Full perimeter and section joint seals for weather protection.
- Door preparation for operator attachment which is required if door is to have electric operator installed.
- Cylinder lock for added security.
- Exterior T-handle lock for security.
- Low headroom mounting options for installation with low ceilings.
- Torsion spring counterbalance for even smoother operation.
- Door Widths: 8', 9', 10', 12', 14', 15', 16' & 18'
- Door Heights: 6' 6", 6' 9", 7', 7' 6" & 8'
© Remodelers Supply Center