Raised Insulated Garage Doors
View Printable Page
"Raised" on a garage door means the panels are elevated from the beveled door. Hollow, unlike insulated, has no extra layer of insulation to protect the garage area but is often chosen for ease of installing windows onto the garage door. All doors are painted with a two-coat epoxy primer and baked-on polyester finish.
- 2" thick door sections are rollformed and embossed from 24 gauge galvanized steel for maximum durability.
- The interlocking shiplap design of the section helps keep weather out.
- Pre-finished, inside and out, exterior surfaces available in seven colors.
- U-shaped vinyl bottom weather seal in an aluminum holder factory installed for weather protection.
- 2" track, galvanized for rust protection.
- 2" steel ball bearing rollers.
- Extension spring counterbalance system, with safety containment devices.
- Heavy duty 16 gauge hardware for long lasting smooth operation.
- Heavy duty reinforcing struts for extra strength:
- 2 struts standard on 12 ft. thru 16 ft. wide doors.
- 3 struts standard on doors over 16 ft.
- Lifetime limited warranty on sections.
- 3-year limited warranty on components.
- Full selection of screw together window styles and colors.
- Energy saving polystyrene insulation, CFC free.
- Special steel backing material for insulated doors.
- Full perimeter and section joint seals for weather protection.
- Door preparation for operator attachment which is required if door is to have electric operator installed.
- Exterior T-handle lock.
- Cylinder lock for added security.
- Low headroom mounting options for installation with low ceilings.
- Torsion spring counterbalance system for even smoother operation.
- Door Widths: 8', 9', 10', 12', 14', 15', 16' & 18'.
- Door Heights: 6' 6", 6' 9", 7', 7' 6" & 8'
© Remodelers Supply Center