Marvin Wood Doors
View Printable Page
Marvin Windows and Doors is a premier manufacturer of made-to-order wood windows and doors.
Marvin’s low-maintenance, clad-wood products feature an extruded aluminum exterior and commercial-grade paint that resists fading and chalking.
The company's Built around you™ philosophy enables Marvin to offer the industry's most extensive selection of shapes, styles, sizes and options, including custom divided lites, clad casings, specialty woods and designer door hardware.
Whether you’re creating something new or restoring something old, Marvin is known for its ability to meet architectural design and performance challenges with innovative, one-of-a-kind products and solutions.
- Glass Options:
- Marvin offers many standard, specialty and performance glass options.
- Divided Lite Patterns:
- Marvin’s custom capabilities allow us to create almost any divided lite pattern you can dream up.
- Door Hardware:
- Marvin offers eight different hardware finishes, including Satin Nickel, Brass and Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- Marvin Architectural Hardware:
- Engineered to fit Marvin's Ultimate Swinging French Doors, Architectural Hardware includes designer styles from four exclusive hardware brands.
Door Types 1
- Sliding Patio Door:
- A Sliding Patio door is an ideal solution for adding light to a room while making the most of a limited space.
- The door features 3" stiles and rails and elegant harp-shaped handle.
- The large glass surface maximizes the view.
- The two-point locking system offers more security than locks from other door manufacturers.
- Ultimate Swinging French Door:
- Choose an Inswing or Outswing French Door with standard interior glazing, unmatched fit and finish and remarkable design flexibility.
- The Ultimate Inswing French Door accentuates interiors with generous amounts of space.
- The Ultimate Outswing French Door is ideal for areas with high traffic or limited interior space.
- Most Ultimate French Doors carry a DP40 rating for commercial-grade performance with a traditional flair.
- Ultimate Arch Top French Door:
- The graceful curve of the Marvin Arch Top French Door is simply elegant.
- The Arch Top French door is available as either an inswing or outswing door.
- Rails, stiles and the lite pattern of your door can be designed to align with accompanying side lites or Round Top windows.
Door Types 2
- Ultimate Sliding French Door:
- The Ultimate Sliding French Door delivers the elegance of a French door in a space-saving sliding version.
- It features extra-wide stiles and tall bottom rails for a traditional look.
- Options include a multi-point or three-point locking system and two screen door choices.
- 2 1/4" French Door:
- The 2 1/4" French Door offers the proportions and flexibility needed for homes with higher ceiling heights and dramatic decor.
- Available in 8' and 10' heights.
- Traditional rectangular designs and Arch Top shapes are available, including true half circles and gentle eyebrows.
- 2 1/4" thick panels have 6" top rail and stiles, and an 8 1/8" bottom rail.
- The 2 1/4" French Door is available with StormPlus options to meet hurricane impact zone requirements.
- Commercial Door:
- Substantial proportions, sturdy hinges, and different hardware options make the Marvin Commercial door a great choice for many different non-residential applications.
- Standard sizes include 7' and 8' heights and widths of 3' or 6'.
- Stationary panels and side lites are available.
- Entry Door:
- Every Entry Door system is hand crafted one-by-one using only the best solid hardwood material, and offer a vintage, custom door that is truly exotic, beautiful, and elegant.
- The Marvin Entry Door is available in seven vintage architectural design collections.
- Honduran Mahogany, Honduran Cedar, Oak, Cherry, and Walnut are available in a furniture grade finish.
- Custom hand carving, metal accents, decorative glass options, and custom door designs are all available.
© Remodelers Supply Center